The 2 main areas to embroider are Left Chest (over the heart) or Right Chest. The most common place to embroider blazers is on the left chest. CAUTION: Placement above the breast pocket has the chance of having part of you logo hidden under the lapel, especially on small sizes. Below the breast pocket and we will be sewing the inside pocket closed. Feel free to speak with one of our customer service representatives to help you make the best decision for your garment and logo.
Cost to Embroider
The cost to embroider your logo is based on the number of stitches and the time required for our embroidery machines to sew. If you use our stock embroidery designs our Logo Designer will calculate the stitches and your embroidery cost will be added to the price + digitizing.
- Text Only or a basic Logo Design (up to 7,000 stitches) $12.00 $10.00
- Medium Logo Design (7001-15,000 stitches) 16.00 12.00
- Premium Logo Design (15,001-20,000 stitches) 20.00 14.00
- Over 20,000 stitches ADD .60 per 1,000 stitches
One-Time Set Up / Digitizing Fee
- FREE when you use our logos from the Logo Designer
- $45.00 one-time charge for our artists to digitize your logo when you choose to "Upload Your Logo", the stitch calculator will estimate the charge. Digitizing is the process of taking the graphic file which you uploaded and manually program the stiches for the embroidery machine to read.
What type of artwork files can you upload?
- Best Results: png or eps files
- Good Art: Jpeg files
- DO NOT UPLOAD: Word files, pdf files or other n0n-graphic files